Polymershapes offers an array of custom-fabricated plastics for tank construction. Our plastics include a variety of semi-crystalline materials from the polyolefin family as well as amorphous materials for structure and flexible tubing attachments. We have materials suitable for a wide array of containment needs, whether you’re looking to build tanks for fire trucks, food and beverage, oil and gas, or heavy equipment manufacturing. Whether you need plastics that are general-purpose, food-grade, bearing-grade, or flame-retardant-marine-grade, we can produce the sheets, rods, and tubes you’re looking for.
Our plastics for tank construction are suitable for all types of holding tanks, including chemical processing tanks, insulators, fuel tanks, marine tanks, plating tanks, water tanks, and etching baths.
Our options include:
- PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide: A high-performance engineering thermoplastic with excellent dimensional stability.
- Industrial PVC/CPVC: An amorphous thermoplastic that can suit a wide range of temperature-resistant needs.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE): A semi-crystalline thermoplastic that can sustain temperatures as low as -50° F (-46° C) and as high as 180° F (82° C). It offers high impact strength and chemical resistance.
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE): A semi-crystalline thermoplastic that can withstand continuous-use temperatures as high as 200° F (93° C). It offers excellent chemical resistance and low moisture absorption.
- Polypropylene Sheet, Rod, and Tube: A semi-crystalline thermoplastic that can withstand continuous-use temperatures as low as -4° F (-20° C) and as high as 212° F (100° C). It’s an excellent choice for processability, chemical resistance, and overall toughness.
Whether you need plastics with high mechanical strength, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, or impact resistance, our plastic fabrication experts can accommodate you. We even have materials that are 100% recyclable.
Find Your Plastic Tank Material
Polymershapes has over 70 years of experience in the plastics market, and we can equip you with everything you need for your tank construction. We offer competitive rates and quick turnarounds. Contact us today to request a quote.